Here are what just a few people had to say about how their lives were impacted by our work.
- "Dear St. Joseph Radio, I want to thank you for all the programs that I have heard. I await each Saturday to hear your special guests. To be able to hear such Catholicity, I thank our Lord Jesus that it is possible to pick it up on my radio. In love, Jane (Portland, IN)"
- "Dear St. Joseph Radio, My first contact with a Catholic organization was you... I am now making plans to start attending Mass and start the RCIA class in September. I want to express my deep gratitude to you for your helping me come to the knowledge and the truth about the Catholic Church. -JM" (Michigan)
- "Thanks again for leading me home. It has been 3 years and I can't adequately describe how happy I have become. My life has become underpinned with a rock-solid belief in the Church and sacraments."
- "I just came home; tired, low energy... imagine my surprise and delight to see a package from St. Joseph Radio! As I read your note I am so touched I cannot find the right words...THANK YOU!!!"
- "I’m on the road and heading home and heard your program for the first time. I’m floored! It’s great! It’s just great! I am a PBS and NPR fanatic and I love it whenever I can hear it. The advice and honest book review given tonight by Fr. Collins is amazing! It makes me want to continue to give my life over to Christ. -Emily"